Does anybody know how many latter day saints churches are in salt lake city alone? ?

Favorite Answer

According to yellowpages.com, there are 33 buildings in Salt Lake City proper, 2 buildings in North Salt Lake, and 91 buildings in the surrounding area. I don't know how accurate that is, though.

Average sized LDS chapels typically house one to four congregations.

• woomer

have not heard of a "curse." I even have, even nevertheless, heard of a prophecy the place Salt Lake city could grow to be between the main depraved cities. only those days I examine that somebody rated Salt Lake city as like eleventh around the country in being friendly to homosexuals, which made my mouth drop, as maximum individuals who actually stay here in the state are dedicated to the divine development of households common via God, with marriage between a guy and a woman. The ACLU seems to reign ultimate in the middle of the city, via the way. P.S. So are you asserting you think in polygamy? P.S. S. Bartolomeo, i can not answer your question with out being accused of chatting, and you do no longer take e mail for some reason. Friendliness is definitely ok, yet I advise to declare that overtly helping an selection way of existence on the dimensions that a city government could be lined in a countrywide score does not.

Oh my gosh, cry about it people. Just because there are churches of a different faith of you doesn't mean you need to go psycho. Utah is where Mormons fled from persecution to. If you don't like having a bunch of LDS churches near you, don't live in Utah. It's that simple. You're not getting anywhere on here.

Source(s): LDS

A lot but not as many as the Provo/orem area

I am not crying about that Utah has Mormon churches and I also don't think the asker meant anything by it maybe she just wanted to know

I have been trying to find this on the internet for you but I'm having trouble. Just driving through SLC you lose count of all the churches. There is one for every neighborhood.

I have no idea, but I'm fascinated to know why it's relevant to anything...

That's like asking, "Does anyone know how many Christian churches are in the greater LA area?" Unless you're trying to do a survey, I have no idea why...

Source(s): IMHO

That's a really scary thought.... My answer, too many.... You could look it up by using Yahoo Yellow Pages & do a search.

http://maps.lds.org/

type in an address or pinpoint a location and it will tell you

I am sure someone does. That person is not me, however.

If there is more than zero there are TOO many - the evil paedophile priests prey on our children.