Translating SONG LYRICS from ENGLISH to ITALIAN?

I am an American girl with a boyfriend in Italy. I want to send my boyfriend a song that makes me think of him. He does not understand any English. So, I want to send him the song, and 2 copies of the lyrics: one in the original English, and one in Italian. How can I get the lyrics of an American song... show more I am an American girl with a boyfriend in Italy. I want to send my boyfriend a song that makes me think of him. He does not understand any English. So, I want to send him the song, and 2 copies of the lyrics: one in the original English, and one in Italian.

How can I get the lyrics of an American song translated into Italian???

(I have heard, from an Italian professor who is also a singer, that it is extremely difficult to translate songs so that they sound good in the new language.) Anybody know anything about this??? (I am willing to pay, of course, hire a professional...)

(The song, by the way, is "If I Ain't Got You" by Alicia Keys.)

Thank you!