Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsPDAs & Handhelds · 1 decade ago

Can you sync music from itunes onto a regular phone from at&t?

I want to get a phone from at&t and it says i can put music on it, but can i put music from itunes onto that phone or do i need an ipod?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

music songs from itunes are drm-laden. in order to play them on regular mp3 players or mobile phones, you need a special program to help strip off the protection and convert the itunes music to mp3. i always use tuneclone audio converter. my friend recommended it to me. it applies the virtual cd burning technology, so no real disc is required and the speed is very fast. works like a charm.

you can learn more about it from:

http://www.tuneclone.com/

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Chances are, that phone isn't compatible with the awkward format that Apple uses for the music on i-Tunes.

You'll probably get some software with the phone which you'll need to install and then that will be able to put the songs on there for you.

• 4 years ago

you may basically sync with the ipod/ iphone with itunes......yet i got here upon a application referred to as "doubletwist" that transfers song from itunes to that's very own song participant setup, and you will sync the song to telephones/gadgets different than iphone. i be attentive to it works for droids/ blackberries/ etc., yet i don't be attentive to relating to the enV sequence....it may. i'm hoping that helps.

• 1 decade ago

No, you can only sync ipods and iphones w/ itunes. itunes is a peace of crap anyways. Stay away.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.