Master password lock on husbands laptop?

Right after we got married a little over 2 years ago, I found a secret email account that my husband had set up where he was getting hits from adult friend finder..He said he didn't join to hookup, just looking at women. Later I discovered accidentially that he had a FaceBook acct and a MySpace Acct that he hadn't... show more Right after we got married a little over 2 years ago, I found a secret email account that my husband had set up where he was getting hits from adult friend finder..He said he didn't join to hookup, just looking at women. Later I discovered accidentially that he had a FaceBook acct and a MySpace Acct that he hadn't told me about. He was chatting with an old (out of state) flame on FaceBook and I confronted him. Then a few months ago I found evidence that he was surfing Match.com and I left and took the laptop with me. He went out and bought himself another laptop (we also have 2 desktops). He carries it with him everywhere he goes in a backpack....to work, when he;s home he's very careful to have it off since there's a master password lock on it. When I confront him about it.....secrets, that kind of thing, he turns it around on me about not trusting, paranoia, yada, yada, yada......Why would he use a master pw and be so overly protective of his laptop is nothing was there to hide....as he says?? Am I making too big a deal out of this???? I'm very suspicious.
13 answers 13