is singing off key illegal?

my daughter was told that it is illegal in some states to sing off key. I think that is ridiculous, but sometimes ridiculous things are true. Is this one?

Update:

my daughter was told that it is illegal in some states to sing off key. I think that is ridiculous, but sometimes ridiculous things are true. Is this one?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

LOL kids! where do they get these things?

• 3 years ago

It could be very rough to cross this as a legislation for a couple of reasons. Retailers won't need to cross this as a regulation because then they're going to have got to provide the canvas baggage for men and women. They are not able to require you to buy a canvas bag, nor can the legislation require you to continuously lift a canvas bag with you. Say you're walking dwelling from college and you have to go get a few groceries, more than you could lift. Then you are in main issue except you, for some cause, elevate a canvas bag to your backpack, or need to just buy an additional one. The only technique to fix this hindrance for the outlets is to cost men and women more for all groceries, which might then be a obstacle, considering then everyone is being charged cash for the individuals who overlook to carry their canvas baggage with them or do not really have sufficient. For these explanations i do not suppose that the targeted legislation that you need could moderately be passed. I'd most likely encourage you to push for legal guidelines to be handed to help our nation 'go inexperienced', but if you attempt to make too radical of a bounce without given that the financial results, then nothing shall be entire.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO! i do it all the time and i would gladly sing off key in front of a police station if it is real I WILL MAKE SURE! ITS NOT! be casue if it is then this is JUST ANOTHER thing that the government has gone to far with

Source(s): who ever sed taht issa LAIR!
  • Mark L
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Well, singing off key can limit what types of music styles you can sing too. I would off key singers might be more limited to singing country. Not to say that all country singers sing off key.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I truly don't think so. If it was so, they should start with most of the so called artists that sells millions on a beautiful CD, but when you listen to them live, off key feast is on board. There should be a law, not to buy crap in the industry, hehehe!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Its illegal to go barefoot on capital's ground in Austin Tx, illegal to go barefoot in bardstown ky, illegal to spit in public in TN, Illegal to pose as an inatimate object in New Orleans, alot of old laws are left on the books more for humor than actual enforcement. Except the grass in Austin. Dont mess w/ the grass at the capital.

• 1 decade ago

maybe, if it violates a noise ordinance.... especially if it is in the middle of the night! Its probably a play on words, because many of us think the same thing when we hear someone singing of key... It one thing to be on America's Funniest, but to endure it in real life, quite another!

• 1 decade ago

in a different country is illegal to sing off key, but i dont know which one. But i dont think it was anywhere in the U.S.A.

• kelzer
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

it would be very tricky to bypass this as a regulation for numerous motives. shops won't choose to bypass this as a regulation with the aid of fact then they're going to ought to furnish the canvas bags for individuals. they won't be able to require you to purchase a canvas bag, nor can the regulation require you to constantly carry a canvas bag with you. Say you're walking homestead from college and you should flow get some groceries, extra desirable than you could carry. then you definitely're in hassle till you, for some reason, carry a canvas bag on your backpack, or choose to easily purchase yet another one. the only thank you to restoration this project for the shops is to can charge human beings extra for all groceries, which might then be a project, with the aid of fact then absolutely everyone seems to be being charged money for the individuals who ignore to hold their canvas bags with them or do no longer rather have sufficient. For those motives i do no longer think of that the coolest regulation which you rather choose ought to quite be surpassed. i'd actually inspire you to push for rules to be surpassed to assist our united states 'flow eco-friendly', yet once you attempt to make too radical of a bounce devoid of thinking the financial outcomes, then no longer something would be executed.

• 5 years ago

Only in North Dakota.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lmao so in some states every1 sing on key?? thats impossible lol so shes rong..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.