Yo, brunette girls, or blacked hair girls?

do you find blond guys attractive? I have black hair, and im not attracted to blond girls at all, im a guy also. So just wanted to know if you like black haired guys or brunettes more than blonds?

Update:

O AND BTW, THE OTHER REASON WHY IM ATTRACTED TO BRUNETTES, IS BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE THEIR PERSONALITIES, AND I TEND TO FIND BLONDS KINDA STUPID!!!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I guess it all depends on the guy.

But I'm secretly attracted to guys with black hair or brown hair

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

3 Spiral Perm 4 Glasses 10 Smartness 10 Weird/different(not too different...) 7 Love's Music 4 Likes Electronics (Men should know more about electronics, lol) 10 Ambitious 6 Red Hair 4 Blonde hair 9 Brunette 9 Black Hair 3 Blue eyes 9 Brown eyes 1 Green eyes 1 Contacts? 1 Any kind of streaks in there hair 10 Long hair 2 Short hair -1 Girls who are stupid

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm a brunette and I don't USUALLY find blond guys attractive. Of course I love guys with long or emo style black hair. lol

• Zsa
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

yeah I know what you mean. I have black hair and there have been a few blonde guys I've been attracted to, but usually no. I just like dark hair better

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Oh it totally all depends, like, I may see a guy with blonde hair who is super hot but then I may see another guy with blonde hair who is hideous. You know what I mean? I don't know, you can't really base if someone is attractive or not solely on their hair colour. Charisma... confidence... personality... facial features... body.... all of those hold more importance then hair colour honestly! Though, purely out of coincidence, I find that I've been attracted to mainly guys with dark brown hair or sandy blonde/light brown. =]

• L.L.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

im a girl and i dont really find blonde hair guys attractive at all only a few

• 1 decade ago

this is totally cheesy but a girl should like you for who you are doesn't matter what color hair or eyes or anything like that. You should not be under confident that you are not as attractive as a blonde hair guy.

• 1 decade ago

Personally, I don't like judging people by there hair color. But me (being a girl) find blond hair on guys kinda weird. I don't really like it. Darker is better in my opinion.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have light brown hair and I like fair haired guys with blue/green eyes best :)

• lol ...yea they are stupid. every single blonde guy i dated has been dum in the head and so no i dont like blonde guys ,i prefer brown haired guys though they are attractive to me. the black hair..ummm i dunno im not into black hair, im a brunnette so i like other brunnettes too!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.