How does Scalewatcher electronic hard water conditioner work?

Recently there was a question about how Scalewatcher descaler works, since the answers were incomplete and wrong, and the thread was closed, I am starting a new one: Electronic hard water conditioners work by putting the Ca++ and Mg++ ions in suspension. The effect lasts for at least TWO DAYS not two hours!... show more Recently there was a question about how Scalewatcher descaler works, since the answers were incomplete and wrong, and the thread was closed, I am starting a new one:
Electronic hard water conditioners work by putting the Ca++ and Mg++ ions in suspension. The effect lasts for at least TWO DAYS not two hours! Besides preventing scale, as the treated water circulates, it cleans up existing scale. It’s such a beautiful thing to see the shower heads clean up on their own, and then bits of scale from the water heater show up in the aerator screens. Within a few weeks all pre existing scale is gone and from there on the plumbing remains scale free saving energy to heat up water and maintenance expenses.
It’s been three years since we installed our Scalewatcher and we have no complaints: we have no more scale around faucets and showerheads, the nasty brown scale deposits in toilet bowls are gone and never came back, our tankless heater works as good as when it was new. (source: www.scalewatcherusa.com )
For the friend SPARKFISH that doesn’t understand how it works, it’s all about the Lorenz force, I will try post scientific explanation in next post. For the layman, if you want to see INDEPENDENT RESEARCH proving the effectiveness of the Physical Water Treatment (PWT) technology, go to this source: http://www.aquagenesisusa.com/IndepResearchSW.html
My credentials: I am an engineer with 22 years of experience in the water treatment industry.