Survey : Do you have comfy bed ?

What type of bed is it ?

Saw man I am right there need a new bed.

• .
    Favorite Answer

It'd be more comortable if I wasn't sleeping alone! lmao

But it still works. : )

• Tigger

Yes, it's a Sealy Queen Size Posture Pedic Pillow Top Mattress. I have this one spot in the middle of the bed that is formed to my body. Once I wiggle in that spot, It's Lights Out!

It is not comfy at all, I am not sure what brand it is, but I bet my mom picked it up off the side of a road somewhere. I am still trying to figure out what the stains are from.

It's just a bed but it is comfy to me. Love honey

It's a regular size bed. It's comfy for me. The mattress is a Serta. I like it.

I hope those of you that wear knickers and pants in bed ,don't wear the same ones you have worn all day . That would be disgusting . I wear an old fashioned nightshirt. Complete comfort !

omg it's like sleeping on a cloud! it's a sealy posturpedic midnight haze; $5000 mattress set i got at usmattress.com for aboug $1800. on a scale of 1-10 it's a 10. it's a euro plush boxtop..

No I don't. I am saving for a sleep by number bed.

Yes. It's a double. I sleep alone every night. Have been the past twenty and half years of my life.

New Bed New Partner Sug. Woo Hoo. (((Hugs)))

I don't know the name brand but I wake up with a back ache every day :(