35 year old virgin male?

I really need some advice. I am a 35 year old male, I am still a virgin. I never had a girlfriend in my life and it's because I have low self esteem. I was picked on as a child until my late teens and it made me feel like I was worth nothing. Girls especially during these years were mean to me because I was not... show more I really need some advice. I am a 35 year old male, I am still a virgin. I never had a girlfriend in my life and it's because I have low self esteem. I was picked on as a child until my late teens and it made me feel like I was worth nothing. Girls especially during these years were mean to me because I was not some big macho football player (those were the kinds of guys who got the girls in the 80's & 90's). I was terribly thin and very shy. But still to this day, I don't feel adequate enough to date any girl. I am told I am attractive and many females where I work always ask me why I don't have a girlfriend and even question me about my past I cannot tell them because it is embarrassing. The older I get, the worse it gets. I mean how many 35 year old men out there have never had a girlfriend and are still a virgin? I have a high sex drive, just never got to use it on a partner. I only kissed one girl in my life and that was when I was 23 and that was totally unexpected after I gave this girl a ride home from college. We made out for like 10 minutes and that was that. What should I do? I feel the Virginity thing at my age is a total turn off to any woman over age 21. They say sex gets better with age and practice makes perfect. No woman is going to want to teach a guy at my age. Please, someone give me advice.
15 answers 15