Can some one tell me the strategy behind PTC and what the difference between PTC and PTR is.?

I’ve been doing the GPT Surveys and would like to add a little more but not surveys. I have all I can take with them. Anyone have a link to some good PTC sites that do pay. And can you just tell me a little about the strategy behind it. I’m thinking you sign up for a trillion and then go through them every day.... show more I’ve been doing the GPT Surveys and would like to add a little more but not surveys. I have all I can take with them. Anyone have a link to some good PTC sites that do pay. And can you just tell me a little about the strategy behind it. I’m thinking you sign up for a trillion and then go through them every day. Since the pay out is low I guess it all adds up in your account, not so much on one site. Am I right? At least you don’t run into the problem of doing the same Survey twice.