Anonymous

Black men dating White women?

Is it a fad or is it true love.

Why do some black men only date white women

and why do some white women only date black men

seems that this is completely unnatural...

I don't have a problem if someone doesn't see color and dates who ever they want but someone who dates completely outside their race- does see color- but chooses to not date their race

Favorite Answer

Your right. Unfortunately on a lot if inter-racial dating blogs, people put down there own race & say some mean and hurtful things. Not only does it make inter-racial couples look bad, but like the bible says harsh words stir up strife. Some do it for the wrong reasons and some for the right ones. But God only knows a persons heart. I used to say I would never talk to a black man again. I said to my self that is stupid of me to put all men into a box. I am just going to keep faith that the right one will come some day either he be black or white. But surely I will not do it out of hate from my own race, bad past experiences, or to make a political statement. But out of pure sweet uncondtional love.

Source(s): Love is unconditonal it does not hate its own.

I think at this stage in the dating game, no one really cares anymore. This is a subject that has been visited, revisited, dropped, and picked back up again. Really, it doesn't ’t matter who you date, it doesn't’t matter who you marry. The only things that matter in a marriage is if that man or woman you chose to say I DO to really loves, cherishes, honors and respects you. Will he/she treat you as their equal (rendering the same treatment to you that you give to them). Color is only an issue to those who can’t see past it. And I honestly don’t see what’s “unnatural” about dating someone of another color? We are still talking about dating another human being and not another species of mammal right? That’s the only thing that would make interracial dating “unnatural” if the other race stood on four legs vs. two. Fad's come and go with the fashion of the season, love between two people (regardless of race) is something that has been going on since the beginning of time.

• David

What's unnatural about two human beings wanting to date each other?

Who one is attracted to, if anything isn't decided by race, but rather culture, and in many cultures, especially nowadays, the standard of beauty has become more colorblind. One shouldn't have to have an "allegiance" to their race, especially nowadays in America.

A lot of people are attracted to certain types. Some women prefer tall, dark and handsome men. Some men prefer petite or large breasted women. These are simple genetic traits, skin color is also simply a genetic trait. Genetically, one's skin color is just as much a difference as one's height, hair color, eye color, build, etc.

Love doesn't have a color for Christ sake black men were getting Lynch for impregnating white women back in the day fact although I do wonder y white women are attracted to us when there men fought so hard so they could hate our black skin Spanish and black interracial dating is on the rise by the way! :) Love is your choice!!

Well im White and my mom dated a black guy off and on for about 13 years.

b4 he and my mom went out he was married to a Black Women tho. But they got Divorced

So i think some people just dont see color the way you do

Love doesn't see any color, if your with your partner becoz of the color of there skin, then your not in love with that person for the right reasons.

You have the right to date who you want when you want, no one said it was wrong to have a preference, personally I date who I click with.

Black guys that I've dated, it definitely wasn't a fad. I just happend to be attracted to them physically and mentally. I don't have a preferable race, it's more of if I connect with the person.

Humans is the species so what is a natural relationship

We have different skin tones due to different Melanin density's which is determined by our inherited genes. Racial Classification has no meaning but groupings of those different melanin density's. The only differences amongst us are cultures nothing else.

So you just a racist

Their race? We all one Race

Someone who only prefers "one color" as a dating option is completely narrow-minded and probably just seeking attention.

dating outside your race is very natural if you like them and just click. i don't know why some people only date outside their race. there could be many reasons, some innocent (like they grew up surrounded by that race, or interact more with that race day-to-day), and other reasons may be more superficial or sad. but true love can happen btwn anybody.