How to damage a condom with a needle?

I saw a movie (don't remember its name) where woman wanted to get pregnant, but her husband didn't want any children. So she damaged a closed condom pack directly with a needle. She made a little needle hole directly though the latex and got pregnant. Can it really be really possible? Or latex is still so strong... show more I saw a movie (don't remember its name) where woman wanted to get pregnant, but her husband didn't want any children. So she damaged a closed condom pack directly with a needle. She made a little needle hole directly though the latex and got pregnant.

Can it really be really possible? Or latex is still so strong that any of spermatozoides can't go out through this damaged millimetric hole?

How to damage a condom correctly, that person couldn't see the milimetric hole? From a package center or from the side? I know that it sounds very crazy and not clever. But please just answer to the questions above.