Is MC Ren, one pf the most underated rappers ever??? ?

MC Ren to me was the best in the N.W.A. and his solo albums were sick to, i always think he should of got more credit and be as big as Dre and Cube.

Best Answer

Ren WAS tight, but like I said WAS. He wasn't better than Cube, but on the 2nd NWA album after Cube left, he rapped his A** off. His 1st 2 solo albums were tight, but he fell off after that. I don't know if it was because of his religion or what, but he just couldn't re-capture those NWA days.

HAHAHAHAAA NO!

i mean yes there are alot of artists that should have got the hype over the other (ei. Capone > Nore, yet Nore bust and it only took until Nore went solo for the world to realize)

But for NWA this is not the case at all the good ones shined the fuq out

None of his solo albums are good enough to still be listening to 10-15 years later. He was good in NWA, but he didn't hold up as a solo artist.

No Talib Kweli most underrated rapper everyone knows N.W.A

Mc-Ren (WAS) N.W.A.....

Dr. Dre and ICE Cube rode his coat tails

• Uhm Nooooo.

http://www.imeem.com/mztaye/music/OHltGHO0/the_dog...

I'm sorry, you can stay stuck in the 80's if you want to, he sure did... he will never deserve as much credit as Dre and cube.

Ren needs to stop paying prostitutes.

Go listen to Jarren Benton, Maylay and XV, then we'll talk. KevinMathers... Are you f*cking serious!?

NO! HE WAS A MEMBER OF A GROUP, THAT COULD NOT MAKE IT AS A SOLO ARTIST...that's all.

Who?

Not ever......infact not at all.