DNS and Default Gateway number?

I need some help.. My laptop's wireless internet is suddenly stop working. When I left click on the wireless network to repair it, it always stuck at renewing the IP address.. I have tried to find it at CMD by typing ipconfig/all, but it doesn't show up my default gateway and DNS number.. It just showed up my IP... show more I need some help.. My laptop's wireless internet is suddenly stop working. When I left click on the wireless network to repair it, it always stuck at renewing the IP address.. I have tried to find it at CMD by typing ipconfig/all, but it doesn't show up my default gateway and DNS number.. It just showed up my IP address and Subnet mask..

I tried typing nslookup at CMD but always ended up with "default servers are not available and address: 127.0.0.1"

here's my additional detail, my laptop is using windows XP sp 2 and 802.11b/g wireless adapter (ralink wireless card)

I also enabled the IEEE 802.1x authentication for the network and at the smart card or other certificate properties, I choose to use my smart card, ticked "validate server certificate", and "connect to these servers"

sorry for long details, but I need ur help guys.. I need the internet badly.. and my home owners are so strict so I can't use cable whatsoever..
1 answer 1