IT and Ciudad de Mexico?

Hi!

I'm from Europe (not Spain :) ) and I am working in IT. I'm considering moving to Mexico (Ciudad de Mexico), I've seen Mexico from telenovelas, and other movies. Is it hard to move to Mexico from EU ?

Is it beautiful CD Mexico ?

What do you think about this ?

Favorite Answer

Mexico city is an amazing city, it has the most museums per ca pita than any other city in the world, its huge its busy and its crazy.

I currently work for a Mexican company in the US and travel frequently to MX city. coming from europe you will see some interesting sights like the piramids and the people but lets not forget about the traffic either!.

now some of the bad things, as with any other city there are some nice and some really crappy areas, crime is not uncommon but it is not violent either. you always hear about kidnappings but this are exclusive of very high profile Mexican millioners and dont affect the rest of the population. Poverty is around here and there but not everywhere.

Telenovelas do show a lot of Mexico but usually the best.

finally, the people they are some of the friendliest on earth.

Source(s): work there often msg me if you have more questions

CRIME: Crime in Mexico continues at high levels, and it is often violent, especially in Mexico City, Tijuana, Ciudad Juarez, Nuevo Laredo, Monterrey, Acapulco, and the state of Sinaloa. Other metropolitan areas have lower, but still serious, levels of crime. Low apprehension and conviction rates of criminals contribute to Mexico’s high crime rate.

It is one of the most violent cities in the world and they hate whitey. I don't know if they have computers there.