Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Has Curt Schilling reached a new low? How pathetic is he?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He's a piece of sh** in my book. Does he really think that people are glad he is hurt? No fan in their right mind would wish harm or a player get hurt. He talks too much but he didn't say nothing after the Patriots lost the Super Bowl to another New York team & he didn't say nothing when he went before Congress about the steroid issue & why is that, could it possibly be he was guilty. It made me think otherwise.

• Edik
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I agree with you. As a Red Sox fan, I really believe that Curt Shilling needs to find something productive to do with his time. I stopped listening to him rant months ago. So should you.

Whether you're on the DL or not, ball players need to have more class than saying another team "sucks." This reflects badly on the entire team. [I happen to agree with him that the Yankees suck this year, but that's beside the point...I'm not getting paid millions of dollars a year to play a game...]. Most professional (base, foot, basket)ball players are just overgrown kids, and really need to learn how to act like adults. It's the same as when the Yankees manager tried to dismiss the on-field brawl the other night by saying "Just boys being boys." Come on...the two "boys" that started that brawl are in their 30s. They're not boys by any definition I know...

Sorry for the tangent. Yes, Curt Shilling needs to bite his tongue more, or at least find a classier way to say what's on his mind. But the problem's not limited to him.

[as a side note: do people in NYC really take the Post seriously? It's tabloid "journalism" at best...]

• 1 decade ago

Curt is an attention whore plain and simple. What more does he want/need from life that he constantly has to call attention to himself in this manner.

Boston fans are loud mouth BLOWHARDS. Like they never celebrated a Yankee injury.

Curt go raise money for charity and zip the pie hole. For more than one reason by the way.....

Source(s): Common Sense.
  • 1 decade ago

Seriously, you guys are like bandwagon fans. Someone dislikes Curt Schilling so you all do. He's a character. So what? He spouts off but tell me true: who does that hurt? You must like being PC. Every time someone steps out of the box you guys shoot him down. I understand to a degree. You are all young and whipped by society. I'm old enough to remember guys like Leo the lip Durocher, Jimmy Piersol, Casey Stengel, Yogi Betta, Danny Ozark, Whitey the white rat Herzog, and a lot of other characters. I miss them. But, I know you guys want the PC stuff. Okay. But is there ANYONE who disagrees with anyone about anyone around here?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lefty
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I live in NYC and am a huge Jets fan. I am not euphoric that Brady is hurt. I have to admit it gives the Jets a better chance though. As far as Chilling..he should stay quiet..nobody cares what he has to say.

• 1 decade ago

I cant wait for him to retire from baseball and from blogging . He's an obnoxious egomaniac . Too much talking for someone who's been renting an apartment on the DL all season .

• JT-24
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

NY Post? That is a NY tabloid paper...people actually get news from there? I am sooo sure they told the whole story. Anyway, even though I won't reduce myself enough to read any garbage from that "paper" I am sure Curt probably needs to keep his mouth shut but he doesn't really have anything to do right now...I wouldn't say he is anymore pathetic than any other sports star who won't shut up...lest we forget Damon right after he went to the Yankess?

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Curt has always been a lowlife, who gave him the authority to say anything, reporters need to leave the room when he speaks. Maybe he will see that no one really cares what he says about anything. I am so glad the jerk was never on my team, they were to decent to have him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wow, I always knew he is a piece of $hit. Heck even when he was on the dbacks his teammates hated him. I noticed he didnt say anything when the Patriots lost in the superbowl. I am not surprised he opened his big fat mouth. He calls out everyone but himself. With those comments he better hope his fat A$$ never has to go to new york.

Source(s): Then again i expect nothing less from boston
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He's just mad b/c he cant throw anymore. He's a fat piece of crap and looks like Jabba the Hut! I dont like Boston or NY. But Schilling really is a d-bag. Well so are are most people in Boston.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.