Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請文法高手 幫忙改文法錯誤唷

I think some famous athletes and entertainers earn millions of dollars every year are reasonable because they sacrificed their private lives to entertaining people. They have been encountered many obstacles before they earn huge money. Besides, they can earn plenty of money just because they work very diligently.

I think that people can read and write is more crucial today than before because higher degrees become more and more important. On the other hand, people cannot utilize computers without learning read and write today. Furthermore, education becomes more prevalent than before.

There are three manners to facilitate me keeping health. First, I reject to smoke. Second, I keep doing exercise. Third, I do not eat junk food.

I will improve the circumstance of my community because of the importance of sanitation. Second, I desire to enhance the notion of recycling trash. Third, I hope our community can append more green trees as decoration.

People recognize a difference between children and adults. But when children encounter failures, they will learn their lessons. Fist, children will accumulate experiences and conceive solutions. Second, children perceive that they are going to be adults through every birthday party. Third, children are award that they are not longer naïve children when they attend their commencements.

Both to go on vacation and to buy a car are good alternatives. But I have a clear choice. I think that buying a car is an appropriate option. Fist, if my friend does not like the car, he can sell it. However, if he does not like the vacation, he has no other choice. Second, buying a famous car might be appreciated as time goes by, whereas the vacation cannot be valued. Third, my friend can use the car for a quit time. However, vacation is a short time temperately.

請大大不用費心幫我連接句子唷 謝謝您~

有錯的部分麻煩幫我 "大寫" 或 "HIGHLIGHT" 起來

(麻煩在後面幫我簡單說明為什麼有錯唷^_^ 謝謝您)

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think some famous athletes and entertainers earn millions of dollars

(every year去除) (is 前述的事實是一件事) reasonable because they sacrificed their private lives to (entertain,to之後應使用原形) people, (and) they have been encountered many obstacles before they earn (a huge amount of) money, (earning) plenty of money just because they work(ing) very diligently.

I think that people can read and write is (much) more crucial (today 去除,不必此字,語意已可知是現在) than before because higher (knowledge level, degrees 無法令人了解所指為何) become(s) more and more important. On the other hand, people cannot utilize computers without (reading and writing), furthermore, education (is) more prevalent (nowadays). (此段使用太多become 和 more than)

There are three manners to facilitate keeping health(y) (to me). First, I reject ( smoking). Second, I keep doing exercise. Third, I (avoid eating) junk food.

I will improve the circumstance(s 環境應加s) of my community because of the importance of sanitation. Second, I desire to enhance the notion of (trash recycling). Third, I hope our community can (cultivates) more green trees as decoration.

People recognize a difference between children and adults, but when children encounter failures, they will learn (the) lessons. Fist, children will accumulate experiences and conceive (how to solve problems). Second, children perceive that they are going to be adults (after) every birthday party. Third, children are (aware) that they are (no) longer nave children when they attend their commencements.

2008-09-10 11:53:42 補充:

(Going) on (a) vacation and (buying) a car are good alternatives, but I have a clear choice. I think that buying a car is an appropriate option. (because,) if my friend does not like the car, he can (resells) it.

2008-09-10 11:54:38 補充:

(and, 通常however 是一種語氣的轉折,應是前面先有談論vacation的事,於此又轉換論述語氣時才使用) if he does not like the vacation (which he has), (it will be hard to be changed or reselled) . (moreover), buying a famous car might be appreciated as time goes by,

2008-09-10 11:55:40 補充:

whereas (a 現為談論一般的假期之假值,非特定者) vacation (is not easy to be, 假期仍是可估價的,只是不如汽車的現金價值的明確) valued. (and) my friend can (enjoy driving) the car ( at leisure ,quit time 好像在指辭去工作的時候) time, (while a) vacation is (just) (temporary).

2008-09-11 09:09:12 補充:

I think some famous athletes and entertainers earn millions of dollars

我想"有些有名的運動員及藝人賺數百萬元"

那些人賺很多錢 基本上是在陳述一件事實 ,就是名人賺很多錢的事實,一項事實應使用單數 is.

2008-09-11 09:10:49 補充:

另外 兩件事互為良好的替代物,涉及兩項物品,故用複數。

• 1 decade ago

很謝謝您唷@@ 因為我一值在想說 這個是不是也在敘述同一件事情

http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qi...

想請問一下 如果可以的話 我想參考一下您的意見^_^ 謝謝您~

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.