Do you think Elizabeth Hasselback is a moron?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No. Barbara's the moron for keeping her on the show.

• 1 decade ago

Moron may be a bit extreme..I believe, however, that she has blinders on when it comes to Politics and a few other subjects. It is easier to look and both sides and make judgements for or against than to always have to defend an issue and perhaps look stupid when you know that others may have a valid point., That is where she totally goes wrong. She is not a diplomat.....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, she is more than a Moron. She is rude and a ding bat.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No she just likes mccain, and said something not even 1/2 as bad as what people are saying at home about the candidates they dont like...

OBAMA/BIDEN 08!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • CALAVA
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

She's obnoxious and not much of an independent thinker.

• 1 decade ago

Moron is a nice way of putting it. She is also rude, so opinionated its her way or the highway, and she gets sheer joy out of trying to make other people look bad or stupid, or demean in people in any way she can. She was a contestant on Survivor and married rich football player, but thinks she is superior to any one, and smarter than anyone on the planet. One of these days it is going to come back and bite her in the A**, big time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Absolutely. She has no credentials (I mean really, she was on Survivor!), she is just a hard-headed right-wing nutjob & that doesn't represent Republicans very well.. I'd have more respect for an educated, well-informed Republican host.

• Joe B.
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No, she is the most intelligent and bright person on The View.

• 1 decade ago

No!

She certainly is opinionated but no moron!

• Laci
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

No, she's very intelligent but sometimes doesn't come across that way.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.