Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 decade ago

Do any airlines offer direct service from Canada to Brazil?if Yes between what cities?

Favorite Answer

Dear

I believe the only service is offered by Air Canada

Air Canada Flies Non Stop from Toronto to Sao Paulo

www.aircanada.ca

best of luck!

Only Air Canada Toronto- Sao Paulo (GRU). I heard that even though it isnt a very busy flight, they are upgrading from the 211 seat Boeing 767-300ER jet to the 349 seat Boeing 777-300ER jet because of high cargo loads.

I believe there is from Toronto to Rio. But I would re-check it on wikipedia, just type in large Canadian Airports.

to reply to you, I actual have travelled on the two El Al and Britiah airlines to Israel(El Al grew to become into on corporation) which grew to become into super, provider grew to become into incredible, I choose El Al for defense motives, yet I actual have heard that the corporation type on British airlines is between the perfect contained available.