CODA
CODA asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Who in thier right minds would vote for Harry Reid?

all that guy does is point fingers and always looks like he needs another dose of Prozac.no wonder the do nothing congress is always sleeping and not at home.he needs to be voted out next term along with those other looser buddies of his.

Favorite Answer

Only the deviant and twisted among us would vote for that miserable little nebbish of a man, although "man" is probably stretching things a bit in his case.

Harry Reid's nadir must have been when he tried attacking Rush Limbaugh, a man who is in every way his superior, especially intellectually. When Limbaugh brilliantly turned the tables on Reid's pathetic attempt to formally rebuke him (by selling the letter to the highest bidder and donating the money to charity), disgusting Harry Reid tried to take credit for it. No one is lower than Harry Reid.

When I see Harry Reid, I think of those Sci Fi movies, where a hideous monster is lurking in human form. If the essence of Harry Reid were converted into food, it would be some slimy, putrid cousin of Jello, interspersed with "fruit pieces" that turned out to be deviously-colored snake excrement, and sweetened with an artificial substance that will damage your brain faster than a crack wh@re in a room full of free cocaine and heroin.

That's my opinion of Harry Reid. Not too critical considering the subject, really.

Harry Reid scares me.

who?

?quien?