What do you think about Oprah's decision to not interview Sarah Palin, becuz she is running against the Dems?

I don't want people PLATFORMING for or against each party as a response. I just think it's a little weird. I just saw the story on my local news, and she provided a written statement saying she's not going to use politics to platform, yet she's had Obama on her show, she openly supports Obama, and she's deciding... show more I don't want people PLATFORMING for or against each party as a response. I just think it's a little weird. I just saw the story on my local news, and she provided a written statement saying she's not going to use politics to platform, yet she's had Obama on her show, she openly supports Obama, and she's deciding not to have Sarah Palin on to interview? She only the second woman EVER nominated for Vice President. I would think this is a Women's Rights issue, to support any woman running for such a high prestige position... here's the link to the story... http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2008/... I personally think it isn't right. I'm neither Dem or Rep. and I haven't made my decision for whom I'm going to vote for, but from her statement she made, it seems a little unfair politically towards Sarah Palin, and give a bad image of herself as a role model. what do you think about Oprah's decision to not interview Palin? is it politically backed or not? is it right?
Update: I know she's for Obama, and that she's allowed to show her opinion, I just think it's a little unfair. she's claiming she's not going to use her show for or against anyone, so should she give the Republicans a chance too? I think Sarah Palin is a strong woman to even try it, and even though she... show more I know she's for Obama, and that she's allowed to show her opinion, I just think it's a little unfair. she's claiming she's not going to use her show for or against anyone, so should she give the Republicans a chance too? I think Sarah Palin is a strong woman to even try it, and even though she may have some ethics issue to overcome, that she is a good role model for girls- showing, yes, you can! I would think with Oprah's work for being role models for girls, she might want to share this, and show she's the bigger person here by interviewing her, and not making it about who's going to win...
Update 2: I def understand about not using the show for politics, and furthering the political machine and adding fuel to the debate fire... but why can't she interview her about being Governer? and I totally understand the idea about after the election, but the thing is she IS her show. I mean, come on, that is what she... show more I def understand about not using the show for politics, and furthering the political machine and adding fuel to the debate fire... but why can't she interview her about being Governer? and I totally understand the idea about after the election, but the thing is she IS her show. I mean, come on, that is what she is known for. so whenever she goes to a Dem fundraising party, she is showing up for her show, and becuz that is what made her who she is today. I know the Republican Ban against her show and her magazine is trivial, but the point is that she is putting her name for one candidate, and against the other, and just hiding behind her show.