promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

how should i spend 3000 dollars on video games?

listen people i earned so back off losers and tell me wat to buy im not buying ps3 im buying a 360 and wii what games and thicks should i buy im buying the elite version and halo 3 and call of duty 4 and gears of wars one and two

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

dang your a rich *****

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

A couple good games for the 360 are Crackdown and Saint's Row I have not played it yet since i sold my 360 and wii but GTA 4 for 360.Bully for the Wii and Zelda for the Wii I would suggest.But also something tot hink about for the 360 is also ES4 Oblivion and also a cooling fan so it does not overheat so easily.

• 1 decade ago

Don't buy all 3 at the same time. Instead buy 1 console, get all the games you want for that system and once you've beaten them all, move onto the next system. Personally I'd suggest ditching the Wii and the first console you should get has to be the one that has the most games you want to play.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

buy rock band (best rock game ever) halo 3 for sure, cod 4 really good story and Gow for the story and online

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tidus
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

you should get whatever you want since it is your money, not ours. if you want, get final fantasy for the ps2 or ps3 system since they are worth the money, okay? if you want to get the wii, it will also be worth the money since there are a lot of great games on that system, too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.