French Homework (no speaking french involved) ?

this is my first year in middle school, and I'm having trouble already. I had french homework, but I left it in my locker, not in my french folder, but another folder, and i forgot it. my teacher is ok, and not ok, which I guess she is kinda harsh. so for my homework, I had to get something signed by my parents. something about rules, consequences, blah blah blah and that was left in my folder. so i was thinking that tomorrow, i could go in my locker, take one of my parents signature and copy it on the paper. If you say no to copying down my parents signature, which I'm sure most of u will do, cuz i no that's illegal, plz tell me wat i should do.

ok so i didnt get the note from my parents cuz they said they werent gonna sign it becuz it was my reponsibility... dont do it again... blah blah blah... so i just told the teacher first thing in the mouring and she said she wont count points off, becuz i told her first thing, and she said bring it tomorrow, but others that didnt bring it in waited until she asked, so they got points off.

Favorite Answer

If you can remember roughly what its about, get your parents to write up a note saying they agree and understand with whatever it was, but you left the form at school by accident.

At my school the teacher gave us 3 or 4 days to get something signed. Anyway I think the best thing to do in this situation is to be honest with her and say you forgot to take the form or w/e home, but explain that you talked with your parents about classroom expectations and rules and that you will get it signed for tomorrow if she went over the document with you in class and if you were paying attetnion. If she didn't still go over it with you go the same route except say you forgot to take it home and that you'll take it home the next night and go over it with your parent that night. Teachers like honesty and middle school is a joke, you can hand in anything when you want so i don't really see how this is a big deal. Just be honest and say your sorry and it won't happen again. Don't get into this bs off faking signatures like come on ur in grade 7 if i'm not mistaken!

ehh. Don't forge your parents signature. That's a last resort.

You can talk to your teacher, and tell her you just forgot and you'll get it to her first thing tomorrow. Sound responsible about it. If you don't take a bus, and your mom or dad drives you to school, you should go get it from your locker and bring it outside to them in the car. You get caught forging your parent's signature, your in twice as much trouble.

If you are doing a GCSE French writing module, you will be needing to get this sorta thing correct in order to gain a C.... just get the French dictionary, and take into account what the others said about the usage of each of them.

get them to write a note saying they understand the rules blah blah and that u left ur note thing in the locker. =) x

When you get to school tomorrow, ask in the office if you can fax it to your parents for them to sign and fax back. Otherwise, the note from your parents is a good idea.

Do not start the year getting busted for forging!

DO NOT......... DO NOT FORGE UR PARENTS SIGNATURES. like most of everyone said, just get ur parents to write a note saying u forgot it in ur locker. probobaly thhe teacher wont even care..... but get a note from ur parent! hope this helped if so tell me!!!

ive had this happen to me before and i had my parents write me a note saying i left it WITH their signature to show that i wasnt leaving it on purpose. or you can just take the consiquences and know your mistake.

ok you should have went back to your school and got it or you just tell your parents so they can call the teacher you know wat i mean.

but do not copy your parents signature y not because you know if you glue it then the teacher will know

i hoped i helped

you just answered your own question by saying its illegal...