French Homework (no speaking french involved) ?

this is my first year in middle school, and I'm having trouble already. I had french homework, but I left it in my locker, not in my french folder, but another folder, and i forgot it. my teacher is ok, and not ok, which I guess she is kinda harsh. so for my homework, I had to get something signed by my parents.... show more this is my first year in middle school, and I'm having trouble already. I had french homework, but I left it in my locker, not in my french folder, but another folder, and i forgot it. my teacher is ok, and not ok, which I guess she is kinda harsh. so for my homework, I had to get something signed by my parents. something about rules, consequences, blah blah blah and that was left in my folder. so i was thinking that tomorrow, i could go in my locker, take one of my parents signature and copy it on the paper. If you say no to copying down my parents signature, which I'm sure most of u will do, cuz i no that's illegal, plz tell me wat i should do.
Update: ok so i didnt get the note from my parents cuz they said they werent gonna sign it becuz it was my reponsibility... dont do it again... blah blah blah... so i just told the teacher first thing in the mouring and she said she wont count points off, becuz i told her first thing, and she said bring it tomorrow, but... show more ok so i didnt get the note from my parents cuz they said they werent gonna sign it becuz it was my reponsibility... dont do it again... blah blah blah... so i just told the teacher first thing in the mouring and she said she wont count points off, becuz i told her first thing, and she said bring it tomorrow, but others that didnt bring it in waited until she asked, so they got points off.