My boss won't fire my coworker cuz she flirts with him! how can i get her fired?

She flirts her way out of every thing(crewleader)! My husband is the supervisor but he gets treated like ****! Doe's every ones job! They all sit down and talk away! his boss knows this..but doesn't care. If my husband sits just for break, they all call the boss and tell on him..eventually he gets chewed out for... show more She flirts her way out of every thing(crewleader)! My husband is the supervisor but he gets treated like ****! Doe's every ones job! They all sit down and talk away! his boss knows this..but doesn't care. If my husband sits just for break, they all call the boss and tell on him..eventually he gets chewed out for it! They even got me fired! All she had to do wuz flirt with security, and boom they made a faulse report and got me fired! I don't understand..she like 4'7 in hieght and wieghts about 160 pounds and looks like a bug! I just don't know how she does this. But get this our boss is from columbia his wife is from mexico.....all the workers i mentioned are from mexico! Me and my husband are hispanic but surely not from mexico! We where born in the united states. We already noticed ...any body that is not mexican get's fired in a snap of a finger if they make a mistake and always gets replaced with some one he already knows! Some one that is mexican! Every body that is mexican can do no call, no shows as much as they want, they also don't have to work there part very much! If they don't do it ,they don't have too! I know pretty fuked up huh? My husband (supervisor) can't say anything to them! If he doe's.. they always make something up and get him in trouble. The crewleader she sits all night doesn't have to do anything! Only cuz she flirts with the boss!! She sits in the lobby bar watching t.v and giggleing all night! She doesn't have to lift a finger if she does'nt want too! I need some ones advice! This the only job my husband can work! I can't mention why. So as you can see where stuck! Obviously we also wan't revenge! Am thinking of black mailing our boss cuz when they both flirt (boss & crewleader) they flirt in front of the building! Maybe i can take photos when they are grabing each others asses? I don't know any advice would be great! >;D Oh by the way he owns the company!! We just wan't him to start hateing her and get her fired!