Are there any free books online for kids to read?

My oldest girl is in 2nd grade and she is in an AR reading group. I would like to find books for her reading level online that I don' t have to pay for. Please help me help her. Thanks Ronnie.

Favorite Answer

Ronnie

There are some great books available online for kids to read, but I am not sure how easy they will be to find "by grade level," per se....

Regardless, if you have authors, titles, or series in mind, books.google.com is an excellent resource. Some of the texts are copyrighted, however you can do a search for "full view" books only.

Also, lookybook.com is a great resource for picture books.

The Gutenberg Project has a library of public domain books, but many of them are in language so old-fashioned that some modern readers find hard to understand. The science fiction books are popular. Some are 20th century, like the Edgar Rice Burroughs.

Tv set ruins your mind and enables you to bad in institution hmmm and reading is interesting and enables you to smarter

I would read a booklet but I want silence and I watch television for Big Bang theory family person spongebob funny or movies on the whole throw me a good book and I'll read it I'm not old a professor or a nerd

what books can i read