When to call army IG?

I have an issue with my unit, I am on con leave ( difficult pregnancy) Now my 1SG has issues with this...she has demanded that the surgeon contact my civillian doctor to talk with him, my question is, should I call IG, i have put up with so much but now my medical privacy is being invaded, can they make my doctor... show more I have an issue with my unit, I am on con leave ( difficult pregnancy) Now my 1SG has issues with this...she has demanded that the surgeon contact my civillian doctor to talk with him, my question is, should I call IG, i have put up with so much but now my medical privacy is being invaded, can they make my doctor tell them anything?
Update: I'm sorry I don't know how to reply to the responses. I'm new to the site. I understand all of the responses, I don't have anything to hide. I just am sad about all the slander I've heard and don't totally understand why this is going on. I feel like it's a personal attack I guess. I go... show more I'm sorry I don't know how to reply to the responses. I'm new to the site. I understand all of the responses, I don't have anything to hide. I just am sad about all the slander I've heard and don't totally understand why this is going on. I feel like it's a personal attack I guess. I go to a civillian doctor because there is no military medical facility close by. I'll just cooperate and pray that i can go on with my pregnancy in peace......I don't ever want to have to call IG lol I don't want the stigma of being THAT female....thankyou all for the responses.