Flights to Tenerife South Airport? Cheapest flight possible?

My boyfriend needs to fly out to Tenerife with his son to surprise his family out there, but we spent about 5 hours last night looking for cheap flights...nothing! we tried jet2, expedia, travel supermarket...you name it!! The flight needs to be either: 12/13/14/15 (after 7pm on the 12th) and then coming home:... show more My boyfriend needs to fly out to Tenerife with his son to surprise his family out there, but we spent about 5 hours last night looking for cheap flights...nothing! we tried jet2, expedia, travel supermarket...you name it!!
The flight needs to be either: 12/13/14/15 (after 7pm on the 12th) and then coming home: 19/20/21. he didnt want to spend over 200p.p return flight, I know you all haven't got time to help properly, but suggestions would be awesome! thankyou all- please no stupid comments-its pointless to yourself and me!!