Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Are you strong.................?

Update:

has to have "20" characters...

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes I am. And to prove it, here's a list of 20 characters who also say I am.

1 Popeye

2 Batman

3 Clarence from It's a Wonderful Life

4 Charlie Brown

5 Beetle Bailey

6 Darth Vader

7 Tarzan

8 Stewie Griffin

9 Fat Albert

10 Zorro

11 Captain Planet

12 Snarf

13 Michael Knight

14 The Terminator

15 Kool-Aid Man

16 Captain Kangaroo

17 Mr. Greenjeans

18 Matlock

19 C-3PO

20 Thundar the Barbarian

• 1 decade ago

Physically? No. But I am for my size - you'd be surprised how beefy I am for a 5'3" girl who weighs 105 :)

Emotionally? Decently. I'm not one to get my feelings hurt or get down about things. I recover quick too. I can get overwhelmed though and I will freak out on you if you come at me with too much. No one in my family will argue with me though because I always win - so I guess I'm strong in at least a few ways.

• 1 decade ago

Depends on what sort of strengths you're looking for. If you're asking if I think I am strong philosophically, my honest answer would be no. Though I'm always on the paths to enlightenment.

• 1 decade ago

As strong as an olive tree planted by the river of many waters :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Karl P
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Depends.

• cheir
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

There used to be an advert saying that after a pint of Guinness you could lift a girder. I saw a bloke drink ten pints - and couldn't lift his head.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I wish I was, but I'm ridiculoussly weak while I learn the lessons that will make me stronger.

I'm getting stronger, thankfully

Source(s): Have been learning a lot on the last few months.... which are equal to 9 months, and 9 days, and 23 hours
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Naw I couldn't hurt a fly

• Green
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No, I am actually pretty weak. I have a job working with computers, and mostly play with computers at my home.

• 1 decade ago

I'm strong in my beliefs.. sometimes - but in my will power, I'm weak.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.