Has anyone heard about a mass suicide of soldiers Iraq?

I just heard of this report on a radio show. All that was said was that the Iraqi army released the info so it may be suspect. Supposedly their bodies were found to be "contorted like 5000 year old mummies" quote. the commentator just mentioned that he did not know of a drug that would do that and also of the 21... show more I just heard of this report on a radio show. All that was said was that the Iraqi army released the info so it may be suspect. Supposedly their bodies were found to be "contorted like 5000 year old mummies" quote. the commentator just mentioned that he did not know of a drug that would do that and also of the 21 soldiers 5 are still alive and in critical condition.
Update: www.press.com That is an Iraqi website that I got from another "Yahoo" Q who asked the same Q. Like the announcer said, the Iraqi Army may or may not be credible. The US may or may not try to cover it up. One thing the site said is that the suicides were involved with a massacre of women and children... show more www.press.com

That is an Iraqi website that I got from another "Yahoo" Q who asked the same Q. Like the announcer said, the Iraqi Army may or may not be credible. The US may or may not try to cover it up. One thing the site said is that the suicides were involved with a massacre of women and children in northern Iraq. I googled that and there is a possibility that they are referring to the killing of women and children in Haditha....

These may be the soldiers who are said to be going to be charged with murder. (60% or more were women and children depend on who is reporting) I am not making any claims on any of this. Just asking for help to find the facts...
Update 2: Have been on a nasty little search through middle east websites and am pretty sure that this "post" was a propaganda news posting. It is 98% chance of being "bull schidt" as one poster on al Jazeera put it. Never mind, it is going viral but it is all people quoting the same first site.... show more Have been on a nasty little search through middle east websites and am pretty sure that this "post" was a propaganda news posting.

It is 98% chance of being "bull schidt" as one poster on al Jazeera put it.

Never mind, it is going viral but it is all people quoting the same first site. (Sorry)