Where is the vehicle speed sensor on a 97 Dodge Grand Caravan, 3.8L, 2WD? ?

I could find the input speed sensor and the output speed sensor on transmission but I just couldn't find the vehicle speed sensor. My van had a P0500 code for failed vehicle speed sensor. I bought the vehicle speed sensor from autozone and they also have listing for transmission speed sensor (input and output) so I... show more I could find the input speed sensor and the output speed sensor on transmission but I just couldn't find the vehicle speed sensor. My van had a P0500 code for failed vehicle speed sensor. I bought the vehicle speed sensor from autozone and they also have listing for transmission speed sensor (input and output) so I am sure they are different but I couldn't locate it. Their location listed for it is just: Transmission / Transfer case without any picture help. I've looked for hours for it. I am able to get picture of the location for the input and output speed sensor on the transmission and they looked different from the vehicle speed sensor. I've looked for a long time but still unable to find it. Please help.