Do you think life is better then 10 years ago?

Bush did a bad Job these years.

He launched two wars in name of Ant-Terror but actually Petrol.

Favorite Answer

for me it is. . . . if you are not at least twenty eight years old you should not even be answering this question

• Dawgz

It's definitely been getting better for me!

Though many people may feel insecure due to the Liberal Fear-mongering...people who make $26,250 or above have have seen benefits from the Bush Tax Cuts.

Check out the URL below and see that a person who makes $26,250 under Clinton in 2000 paid a Tax Rate of 28% while a person who made the same amount under Bush in 2008 paid a Tax Rate of 15%.

I've gotten promotions, pay increases, lower tax rates, own a bigger and newer home, purchased a new vehicle, taken more vacations domestically and internationally as well as purchased a new Harley...all happening within the last 10years.

I'm not sure how Afganistan figures into the Petrol argument...but delusional people can convince themselves of anything!

Considering that we have withstood terrorists attacking us right and left and we are still in one piece and now have the terrorists on the run and hiding out in caves, yes, I think we are in good shape.

Remember: the terrorists attacked us ( 9/11) not the other way around. Bush has protected this country which is his first and foremost goal. In this time of terrorism , I'd hate to see someone as inexperienced as Obama in office. Just today, three terrorist were caught in carrying out a plan similar to 9/11.

McCain will not let terrorists get the upper hand! Obama would be a disaster.

Joseph C needs a hard dose of reality. Things were good under the Clinton administration (not perfect mind you, but much better than now). I think 1998 was a much better year for Americans (besides the fact that you were 10 years younger!) than 2008.

Edit: Givemeliberty: Your argument suggests just the reason that terrorist groups are against use. I can assure you that more people hate us now than ten years ago when we didn't get involved in world affairs unless we needed to.

Yes it is wonderful. The economy is beautiful because i enjoy not being able to pay my bills because my job went overseas. I have so much fun not being able to eat good. Oh and all those wonderful high gas prices make my day. I enjoy wearing rags and not being able to keep the maintenance up on my car. Life is such a joy right now that i think i want more of the same so i will vote for Mccain.

I can't wait until all the birth control is gone so my daughter can get pregnant or wait until my kids must be raised on those religious right Godly values. I also will enjoy being called unpatriotic because i will not agree with the Republicans. Yipppy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Go Mccain Go>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GO PAINLIN GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LeAnne

Of course it was - I was younger and in better health, had a lot more energy and .... wait a minute, you're referring to the general economic and political conditions, aren't you?

Well, that was before the events of 9/11, the war on terror, Katrina and Rita, the dot com collapse, the Enron and World Com fiascoes, the housing refinance scandals, the world's escalating demand on energy - hell, I'm surprised we are as well off now as we are.

No.

Do you think it will be better after 4-years of ?. That is the question we all need to figure out. Too late to cry over spilt oil.

my life has gotten better. but yeah bush has done a bad job. that doesn't mean that every Rep. has to pay for his debacles

Ask 100,000s of Iraqis in mass graves under saddam's rule.

Thinks went downhill mostly when the Democrats got into Congress.

http://common-sense-conservative.com/?p=255