Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysHalloween · 1 decade ago

Where can I get a Ronald McDonald Halloween costume?

So Halloween is coming up and I usually end up waiting the last minute and getting a shitty costume. I thought Id get an early start this year. Where can I get a Ronald McDonald Halloween costume?

Favorite Answer

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): ronald mcdonald halloween costume: https://tr.im/JdL4k
  • Erika

Ronald Mcdonald Adult Costume

I have not seen any stores that actually sell the costumes but I have seen them on ebay. The link posted under source is one of the ones that I have found. It's not the best looking Ronald McDonald costume but hopefully by seeing this one on ebay you will be able to find others.

• Sarah

That has to be one of the scariest ideas I have ever heard, and I think you'll probably have to make it yourself. McDonald's keeps pretty close tabs on their trademarks.

i don't think that you can get a whole costume. get yellow gloves, and red clown shoes, pippy longstockings stockings, and a where's waldo longsleve shirt. get a yellow t-shirt and cut off the sleeves and get yellow sweat pants and cut them at the knees. don't forget the red wig and makeup!