Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysHalloween · 1 decade ago

Where can I get a Ronald McDonald Halloween costume?

So Halloween is coming up and I usually end up waiting the last minute and getting a shitty costume. I thought Id get an early start this year. Where can I get a Ronald McDonald Halloween costume?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer
  • 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Where can I get a Ronald McDonald Halloween costume?

So Halloween is coming up and I usually end up waiting the last minute and getting a shitty costume. I thought Id get an early start this year. Where can I get a Ronald McDonald Halloween costume?

Source(s): ronald mcdonald halloween costume: https://tr.im/JdL4k
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Ronald Mcdonald Adult Costume

• 1 decade ago

I have not seen any stores that actually sell the costumes but I have seen them on ebay. The link posted under source is one of the ones that I have found. It's not the best looking Ronald McDonald costume but hopefully by seeing this one on ebay you will be able to find others.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago
  • Sarah
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

That has to be one of the scariest ideas I have ever heard, and I think you'll probably have to make it yourself. McDonald's keeps pretty close tabs on their trademarks.

• 1 decade ago

i don't think that you can get a whole costume. get yellow gloves, and red clown shoes, pippy longstockings stockings, and a where's waldo longsleve shirt. get a yellow t-shirt and cut off the sleeves and get yellow sweat pants and cut them at the knees. don't forget the red wig and makeup!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.