Constant problems with Windows Internet Explorer 7?

Everytime that I attempt to close one IE 7 window all of the windows would go faint and then the windows would close off to reveal a smaller pop up window with the message: Internet Explorer has stopped working and needs to restart; restarting home page window. I have performed the System File Checker to determine errors on Vista Operating System and that has produced the result: Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. Windows Defender & Norton Internet Security has not detected any problems or infections that would cause this weird behaviour. System Restore will not yield any positive result for this problem as it has always plagued my HP laptop from day 1. Disabling all of the IE add-ons didn't help either and I even thought that was the problem because one error message did come up with something about a Yahoo add-on, yiesrvc.dll. I have done 2 important IE 7 updates since using this new laptop, namely the KB950759 & KB953838 so I am puzzled as to why I am suffering from this software instability.

Favorite Answer

I have Vista too and for some reason, my Internet Explorer 7 didn't work either. So I downloaded Mozilla Firefox 3.0! It works so much better -- believe me. You can download it here:

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

IE registry file is malicious damage, you need to repair the registry documents

Try to visit

http://www.Easy-PC-Optimizer.info

We hope it can help you

roll it back to a time before you updated by using system recovery.

Good time to try Fire Fox