Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsGeography · 1 decade ago

labrador water body?map of CANADA?

i'm doing a map of canada and we have a list of places we have to include. under water bodies, it says lake winnipeg,labrador.atlantic ocean ect. where is lake/river labrador? or is there no such thing and my teacher made a mistake? can someone clarify/ help me?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm Canadian...and there is no Lake Labrador or any river named Labrador in all of Canada ! Labrador is a vast area in Eastern Canada and very very rugged and is under the mandate of Newfoundland (an Island ), situated at the mouth of the St. Lawrence river (a major shipping route )!

Lake Winnipeg is in the Provice of Manitoba and is named after it's capital city ,Winnipeg ! *S*

I think you are reading the teacher's question incorrectly...try reading it again ! *S* Hope that helps !

• 1 decade ago

Maybe he meant all the Lakes\ Rivers in Labrador, New Foundland and in Winnepeg. There are quite a few. Sorry if it doesn't help but there is no such thing as Lake or River Labrador.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.