Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsGeography · 1 decade ago

labrador water body?map of CANADA?

i'm doing a map of canada and we have a list of places we have to include. under water bodies, it says lake winnipeg,labrador.atlantic ocean ect. where is lake/river labrador? or is there no such thing and my teacher made a mistake? can someone clarify/ help me?

Favorite Answer

I'm Canadian...and there is no Lake Labrador or any river named Labrador in all of Canada ! Labrador is a vast area in Eastern Canada and very very rugged and is under the mandate of Newfoundland (an Island ), situated at the mouth of the St. Lawrence river (a major shipping route )!

Lake Winnipeg is in the Provice of Manitoba and is named after it's capital city ,Winnipeg ! *S*

I think you are reading the teacher's question incorrectly...try reading it again ! *S* Hope that helps !

Maybe he meant all the Lakes\ Rivers in Labrador, New Foundland and in Winnepeg. There are quite a few. Sorry if it doesn't help but there is no such thing as Lake or River Labrador.