Good Science Fair Project?

This year my school is having a science fair and i don't know wat to do!

I want a unique one unlike "how long does a battery last" or "what paper towel is the strongest"

i want one relating to space

and i dont want one too complicated that costs a lot of money

(oh and dont tell me to make a model of the solar system cuz that is soo first grade)

Update:

and as i said plz dont tell me to make a model

maybe something original?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

this was definatley a great idea me and my friend had.. and if someone didn't steal it and do the same thing we would have won! anyway.. you can get some hard boiled eggs, and leave them in black coffee over night. the next day get different kinds of toothpaste and scrub each for about a minute and see which toothpaste works the best!

its really fun and very original

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Make a model of the solar system using styrofoam balls. You can get them at Evan's for them there about 1 dollar each. Or walmart for 1.50.

• 1 decade ago

a good project is a home made lie detector. The video below can help you with that. If you do something with space, you could find an experiment explaining a black hole. that would be cool.

• 1 decade ago

listen to people's conversation and count how many times they say "like" tie it into why they say like so many times. I was thinking of doing a project on that, but never had the time to do it. Good luck.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I did : does ice melt faster in cold water or in a bowl with no water? You'd be surprised! Even though it's not about space.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My friend and I are doing 'Does TV effect your eye site?' for our science fair project. :D

We're testing people's eyes before and after they watch TV and we'll see what happens.

You could also do video games, reading, etc.

• 1 decade ago

MAKE A MODEL OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM

• 1 decade ago

How about you extrapolate the space in your head? Shouldn't take too long...

• 1 decade ago

research photo-tropism. its how plants react to sunlight. google it ;]

i did a project on it and it was fun and i got a A

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.