What was John McCains class rank at the Naval Academy?

Favorite Answer

(894 of 899)

McCain was 5th from the bottom.

He spent allot of time partying like many college students.

What do you call the med school graduate with the lowest GPA?

Doctor.

So what, the fact that someone could party like a frat boy and STILL graduate from the Naval Academy says something about how smart he is, not what type of student he is. Do you think it is easy to pass flight training? Do you think it is easy to pass carrier landing qualifications?

I dated a girl who graduated from the Navel academy. There are no "easy" majors like Women's studies, Home Economics, etc. This is a place where academics takes a back seat to nothing.

And from which agency 'of better discovering' did you embark into adulthood? I utilized for the Naval Academy (USMC selection) interior the overdue 70s; its an remarkable nightmare of place of work work and hoops. And specific, our u . s . is larger off for my not entering into the Naval Academy. What have you ever performed for u.s.???

It's harder to get into the US Military Academies than Harvard. They are much more selective.

Now, how about some links to the articles that Obama wrote while on Harvard Law Review? Just one.

About the same as the Biden's rank at the schools he attended. Right near the bottom.

Toward the bottom....

...but the guy who owns my company (himelf an Ivy Leaguer) often tells job seekers "anyone who still talks about his college grades a decade later must have accomplished very little in the interim..."

Did you get accepted into the Naval Academy....... what was your rank.... I served with many with low rankings.....and guess what they made the better leaders......

I believe it was somewhere around 876th in a class of 880.

Instead of that question, which I am sure is meant to be snyde. Why don't you ask what was McCains class rank as a POW!

Not that great, but at least he doesn't lie about it or pretend it never happened -- you know, like Obama does with his Ayers involvement, and the racist, anti-American statements of his now former pastor Jeremiah Wright.