- diverse culture
- 28 different languages - 6 different major religions - including buddhism which originated here
- minimal tourist crimes
- cheaper cost of living
- people speak english in most parts
- Geographical diversity - desserts in west, beautiful himalalayas mnountains in north (way to mt everest), beautiful beaches in south (longest beach coastline 1000km marina beach in chennai and others in goa, plains in central.
- diversity in cuisines - from northern muglai dishes to seafood treats from east and south.
- largest university in the world IGNOU and many other world renowned insitutions like IIT are world famous.
The Indian subcontinent boasts of a 5000-year old history. The wonderful unbroken civilization of India is united by its diversity. A visit to India is mandatory to experience the richness of culture and the glory of the past. In India the landmarks of each era, the achievements of each age, the legacy of the regime has left their symbols. Many of these timeless symbols of Indian heritage have now become the Wonders of India. In order to understand the enigma called India you need to walk through its history, geography, religious, linguistic and artistic aspects.
The spiritual land of India is dotted with temples. Millions of devotees throng the Temples of India every year. Besides the faith of the spiritual souls, the wonderful architecture of the temples of India makes them unique. Amongst the most thronged temples of India are the temples of Khajuraho and Southern India.
Seven Wonders of India Taj Mahal , Khajuraho ,Ajanta Ellora , Golden Temple , Mahabodhi Temple - Bodh Gaya , Hampi, Konark - Sun Temple