Is Obama going to CHANGE the lending practices of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac? ?

Privatizing these institutions is not going to make the problems go away, sooner or later the realities must be admitted and handled correctly, this is simply going to make future Americans pay for this mess. Unemployment is /> 6% and rising, mortgages that are behind or in default > 9% and rising, and the U.S.... show more Privatizing these institutions is not going to make the problems go away, sooner or later the realities must be admitted and handled correctly, this is simply going to make future Americans pay for this mess.

Unemployment is /> 6% and rising, mortgages that are behind or in default > 9% and rising, and the U.S. debt now technically $5 trillion larger (not including unfunded liabilities like Medicare / Social Security).

Interesting that I don't hear anyone talking about these important issues during this round of American Idol (p)Residential (s)Election Edition. call it a coincidence.

are americans really that dumbed down...? i'm beginning to feel rather alone in my concerns...

Update: edit* yes, i meant the DE-privatization
Update 2: nothingchanges:

george bush doesn't even decide what's for dinner, let alone dictate any kind of financial policy...
Update 3: Linda (McCain/Palin 08):

are you really that out of touch...? it just confirms my suspicions...