Hey guys, why do we find breasts attractive?

Seriously, have you ever wondered why are 2 large or small tissues of fat so attractive? I mean its the same as ours except bigger and they are on the body of the opposite sex. I sometimes wonder these things alot. I figure it might do something with our cavemen like brothers. Cause back in those days cavemen went... show more Seriously, have you ever wondered why are 2 large or small tissues of fat so attractive? I mean its the same as ours except bigger and they are on the body of the opposite sex. I sometimes wonder these things alot. I figure it might do something with our cavemen like brothers. Cause back in those days cavemen went after the women who could give birth to a child effectively. So maybe thats why women with large hips( big butts) and large breasts( for the breast feeding) turns us on. I dont know. Please all answers are welcome. women too.
Update: Hey everyone thank you for all of your answers. But for the women out there that think I am a pig or guys in general for even asking this question then im sorry. But it is a honest question. A scientific one at that. I am just curious about the world. I mean ask yourself this why do some women like a bigger penis?... show more Hey everyone thank you for all of your answers. But for the women out there that think I am a pig or guys in general for even asking this question then im sorry. But it is a honest question. A scientific one at that. I am just curious about the world. I mean ask yourself this why do some women like a bigger penis? It serves as the same purpose right? To impregnante a female. So why would the size matters? Why are you so attracted to it? See the same philosophy applies.