Do you ever wonder where you're going wrong?

After recently breaking up with my boyfriend, and looking around at couples over the weekend, I feel a bit miserable this morning and wonder - where am I going wrong!!? I dont think Im bad looking, have a good job - quite independant and am very loyal and faithful! I just cant see why I have such trouble attracting... show more After recently breaking up with my boyfriend, and looking around at couples over the weekend, I feel a bit miserable this morning and wonder - where am I going wrong!!? I dont think Im bad looking, have a good job - quite independant and am very loyal and faithful! I just cant see why I have such trouble attracting decent guys!! I have a load of casual no strings attached offers from guys- no - I dont go looking for this, but I think that because Ive big boobs guy assume things! But whats actually wrong with me to say I cant find a decent guy looking for a relationship!!?
Its getting me down!!
Update: ok - Im not ignoring the nice guys, I have tried a variety of places to meet guys - pubs/clubs/through friends/you name it!!
Update 2: jason K - Im 31
15 answers 15