Update:

工具列有工具圖示

但是render using沒找到

很明顯安裝失敗

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

您好,,我剛去看了一下它的資訊,要使用它時先打開render setting然後render using選擇TURTLE,即可使用TURTLE。以下是TURTLE的資訊~

圖片參考:http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/ugc/rte/smiley_4.gif

Technical Specifications Turtle Render Overview

Final Gather and Global Illumination“Indirect Lights” to control the shape of the GI-solutionAdvanced pass system – any shader can be a seperate passAmbient and Reflection OcclusionHDRI and Image Based LightingNew 3D Motion BlurGlossy Refractions & ReflectionsAdaptive pre-tessellation of displacement mapsMicropolygon displacement at render-timeRender polymeshes as subdivision surfacesNew Unified Super Sampler: Combine 3D mb/glossy/DOF as efficiently as possibleAnti-aliasing with advanced edge tracingDirect compatibility with ZBrush displacement and normal mapsLua script shadersEnvironment Map CameraOutput shadersRealistic material shaders (such as Oren Nayar)Fast subsurface scattering with support for blocking geometries

Turtle Baking Overview

Renderview BakingRenderview Surface TransferDirectional Occlusion MappingRadiosity Normal MappingSpherical HarmonicsPolynomial Texture MapsProgrammable bakingBatch baking with adaptive texture resolutionsDifferent render passes, including albedoCustom shader for all baking needs

Platforms

Windows 2000/XP for Maya 8, 8.5 and Maya 2008 (32/64 bit)Linux for Maya 8, Maya 8.5 and Maya 2008 (32/64 bit)Mac OS X for Maya 8 (32 bit, Power PC), Maya 8.5 and Maya 2008 (32 bit, Power PC and Intel Macs)

2008-09-09 11:34:24 補充:

您怎不用別的版本的maya?

雖然7還在alias|wavefront的時代,

但我合理的懷疑,

其實TURTLE應該比較支持8.0以上的版本。

Source(s): me+TURTLE官網, me
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.