Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急.請幫我中翻英這段句子意思.我要寄出的.謝謝

我不會英文.所以到這裡來求救...請幫我翻譯以下這段...感激不盡

我很想送回答的人很多點.但是點數不足..對不起了各位

抱歉打擾.一直聯絡不到你.我只是想說兩句話.1那天大家都喝多了.只是玩心重開心就好.大家都別放在心上.當沒發生 2拜託千萬別說出去.謝謝.就這樣...還是朋友

謝謝...我很滿意...問題解決了

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I wasn't able to reach you for the last couple days. I just want to drop couple notes. No. 1, We had a lot of drinks that day. and it's just for fun and please pay no mind to it. Let's pretend it didn't happen.

No. 2, Please do not spread this out. Thanks. That's all.... still freinds.

Source(s): me

Sorry. I cannot reach you in the past several days. I just want to say something. That day, everyone drank too much. It was just for fun. Never mind! Let's pretend as if nothing had happened. Please do not tell others. Thanks...that's all.We're still friends.