Nvidia Geforce 7300 GT?

I have a Forsa Nvidia Geforce 7300 GT Graphics card . What would you recommend to install the original driver or to install the updates from Nvidia.com Because some friends of mine told me that my video card will run smother if i keep the original drivers

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If the original drivers work fine...no video issues at all...use them. The only time you really need to use updated drivers is to fix issues that occur with your hardware.

• alemar
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

7300GT....examine under..... On Monday of next week, NVIDIA will announce the hot GeForce 7300GT pics card. This card is a 90nm G73 based GeForce 7600GS with one quad disabled and a decrease center clock. subsequently the ASIC could have a 350MHz center clock with 8 complete pixels consistent with clock. on an identical time because it is extremely resembling the NVIDIA 7300GS, the 7300GT will nevertheless maintain the 128-bit memory interface. The G72 ASIC in straightforward terms advantageous factors 4 pixels consistent with clock to boot, so the 7300GT will easily carry the overall performance crown on the low end for a while.

• 1 decade ago

rule of thumb is that using latest drivers usually will give best performance and least hassles. This is probably true 95% of the time or more). You can test your friend's theory by running the existing drivers and then the new drivers and seeing if there's any cut in performance.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

tis true newer drivers are meant for newer GPUs. You may get more options in the control panel in newer versions or better tweak options with other nvidia software but you can affect your fps rate with the wrong driver.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

mine works fine since i bought it,i haven't updated the drivers yet.The decision lies with you to either keep the original drivers or update them.

• 1 decade ago

um update it they always have bugs in the original software

• 1 decade ago

it depends if you have the original as a file, then you can go back to it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.