Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

How many of you love to go at a Muslim Mosque? i am a Hindu boy?

1 few days before i go to travel jama masjid in night

than there was time of muslim prayer.

2 by mistake i go there where muslim prays,and they make me stand in life,than i read namaj for about 15 minutes.

3 i feel very great there,i not feel that much great ness in a temple,in mosque there is so much disciplane,i not find it in any temple.i feel that i am calling true god which is formless and shapeless,i feel very happy in a mosque.

4 now whenever i go in that market for some purpose i go in a mosque,till now i had visited mosque for 5 times.

5 now i am going for mtv roadies audition ,to became an mtv roadie,i will go today in mosque to get blessings from god,i am hindu but i feel great happiness in worshiping god in mosque instead of temple,because in temple idol is worshiped and god is formless and shapeless.

give your views and answers in points like

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10 god bless you all brothers and sisters

jai sri krishna

jai jesus christ

jai muhammad

• rona
    Favorite Answer

Peace and blessings be upon you.

Be where you are comfortable .

The mosque is the home of the God ,people in it come only for the God.

I always compare between meditation and praying ; praying is confession from all the body parts beside the soul that all the person submitted to the God.

but meditation make people alone , separate them from each other , but in pray .all stand one line as one man ,united on one word and talk only by the words of the God.

I know people meditate continuously but I see them depressed.

We pray in the same way as the prophet Mohammed prayed and he learnt from the God.

Well I would have tried going inside one if they allowed or were normal to women who dont wear burka

Do Muslims think that anything with a body and shape is sinful or bad or to be mistreated always be it God or woman?

thats nice :) whichever it is as long as it is a good religion, do learn more about the positive aspect and keep the commandments. i do wish to visit a mosque one day too to see for myself what it meant to be a muslim but nevertheless i am adamant on my own faith. god bless.

There must be a muslim neighbour in your neighbourhood, responsible for your birth.

Check with yr mom

so are you a muslim?

if your not and you feel right when you go to mosque

maybe you should look into the muslim religion a little..

its a beautiful regilion:)

i love to go to mosque. of course muslim mosque.

what is jai?