Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Why is the Liberal Media so intent on attacking Sarah Palin?

It appears that the liberal media's attack is backfiring, most educated people see this as the typical Clinton type politics arisen and are disgusted at the attack on this Regan Type Woman. Does anyone think that the Obama/Liberal crowd could be scared of this very patriotic woman, even Obama is lashing out at her but he does not want anyone make fun of that goofy Michelle, the democrats are a pitiful bunch of shameless scum there is not doubt. Obama should stick to attacking McCain rather than a woman, she is not running for President, does he not have any b**** on that pathethic, skinney body?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The left is quite worried, especially after Obama admitted to being a Muslim. He even is talking of not rescinding the tax cuts - another flip flop!

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2008/sep/07/obama-...

• kinnu
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

whilst NeoCons say "liberal," they mean "each and every little thing to the left of Attila the Hun," so it is perplexing to pin down what element of the inhabitants they mean. QUOTE "i'm sorry however the liberal mainstream did certainly attack her...it incredibly is gloomy" Yeah, asking her those perplexing questions like "What magazines do you examine to stay recommended?" back, the NeoCon exact places on a martyr face and claims that any complaint is an attack. She became rightly criticized for no longer being familiar with coverage previous the known NeoCon boilerplate. She have been on condition that complaint from the information agencies, what NeoCons could call the "liberal media." yet she's additionally been hammered in tabloids and issues like that once she drug out this decrease back-and-forth with Letterman, attempting to as quickly as back make herself a martyr. She certainly had the extreme floor whilst she first condemned the feedback, yet then she drug it out too some distance.

• 1 decade ago

Why is that all fox new can talk about? I haven't really seen any bashing of her on the liberal media. I have seen McCain campaign people come out and attack the media for even wanting to speak to her (like thats an unreasonable request) and blaming them for most of the things that have happened in the country in the last 8 years. (yeah right!) While Huckabee calls liberals "middle aged bloggers in their parents basements" nice way to try and throw the focus from the issue and generalize an entire group of people.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What liberal media? Why do you cons whine so much when your candidate is being scrutinized and then have no problem with the other side when they are being scrutinized? Seriously, this is part of the process, both sides go through the spin and rinse cycle of the corporate media. Why is that a surprise to you? Quite frankly, I think the corporate media has been really kind to Palin considering all the crap that is being uncovered in Alaska about her that the corporate media isn't even touching.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ummm liberal attacking a conservative.... are you really asking why? Simply she is the biggest threat on the table. and rightfully so.

additional note to the liberals in denile... topic liberal media... movenon, dailykos, huffintonpost, are just a few liberal media outlets on the web. NBC, my goodness they might as well call it the Obama channel, never once have I heard a negative report about Obama on NBC. CNN more of a Clinton channel, but lliberal just the same. and here is where you liberals lose, you constantly bash Fox News, why because it is not in step with 100% liberal views....and they just can't stand it. and even more so because Fox News beats all cable news outlets COMBINED DAILY.

McCain / Palin 08 history is ours!!!!

• 1 decade ago

She's new and hasn't been vetted, yet the McCain camp wants us all to believe she's a saint!

Welcome to the public eye, rookie!

McCain is actually late in the game, since the media has been quite nice to him over the years - and continues to be..

And I see that you're taking the high road and defending Michelle, as well.. - Psst! She's not running for President.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"Obama should stick to attacking McCain rather than a woman,"

YOu just threw the biggest gender card you ever could. Congratulations.

Im glad it was a Repuglinut who said it. How typical.

• 1 decade ago

Backfiring? I believe that they secretly want McCain and her to win. That is the only explanation for the slander. Any sociologist can tell you the result of this sort of vile attack is sympathy for the victim that translates directly into votes.

• master
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Nobody is "attacking" Palin. After she was nominated a whole host of controversies were discovered by the media. That's not an attack and it's not by Obama; it's the meida discovering the truth.

• Zardoz
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

1. There is no liberal media.

2. It's the medias job to inform citizens about politicians running for public office.

3. Sarah Palin is a seperatist, book banning, woman who wants to deny an abortion to little girls who are raped or involved with incest.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.