Eating habits during ramadan?

Asalaamu Alaikom brothers and sisters! Ramadan Mubarak to you all! How is your Ramadan?????? Insha'Allah it is well! Ok.....my problem is my eating habits. When I wake up for Suhar, I can't eat anything because I start gagging if I try to eat in the morning, especially that early. If I can eat anything, its... show more Asalaamu Alaikom brothers and sisters! Ramadan Mubarak to you all! How is your Ramadan?????? Insha'Allah it is well!
Ok.....my problem is my eating habits. When I wake up for Suhar, I can't eat anything because I start gagging if I try to eat in the morning, especially that early. If I can eat anything, its usually half a sandwich and some water, and even that makes me gag!
Then of course I fast all day.....Then during Iftar, when I try to eat, I am not hungry and can only eat maybe the other half of the sandwich, and some water, and tonight, I was able to eat some fruit too. My problem is during Suhar and Iftar and I'm allowed to eat, I can't because i'm either too full, or gagging. What do I do? I go 24 to 48 hour periods, with only a sandwich and water.....I think it's starting to take a toll on me. I'm starting to feel weak and crazy tired, and having charley horses (very painful cramps) in mysleep.
If you guys have any ideas on how to het more in my system without gagging or anything please let me know! Shukran Jazilan
Salaam!