Do you think prayers can open portals?

God is spirit

Other spirits that may be affected through your prayer such as loved ones can then come through that portal, or perhaps they are allowed or sent......what do you ascertain? Have you experienced it like I have?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

How do you define prayer..for me prayer is a communication to God..When we pray we are opening a channel to communicate between human and the supreme being..as a human as we communicate to God we are putting ourselves into positive position and focusing more on a certain things and knowing the weaknesses that we have.we are in other words humbling ourselves in the presence of God.At this point some people will experience a state of ecstasy and some might feels the close bonds to God as this happening the sense of purity will be overwhelm.

Can it open a portals ? a lot of books and statement has registered this kind of experiences but yet science has failed to prove this..though the validity of this experience have been documented and debated time and again..

Have you ever heard about near death experience or the tunnel of light..what is this telling you..can that be a portals or is there is life after death ?What then if you really can open up a portal ..what would you look in there..will you be the same again...God Knows..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

God is a devine being so he is different then other sprits. Prayer is a powerful thing. Even medical researched conducted a study on the power of prayer, and the ill group that was being prayed for recovered from their illness faster and in a higher percent rate, and were healthyer than the second group that was not being prayer for. Prayer is between you and God it is a means of communication, not a portal. If you are ment to recieve a devine messege God can have you recieve it in different ways. A loved one could contact you if God gave them permission, this could happen while your praying, in your dreams, awake. Any time, as long as it is Gods will. But prayer is Not a portal. It is simply communicateing with your creator and the heavens. And yes I've experienced something while praying to St. Micheal. This is because I was ment to know something.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

prayer and $3 gets you a starbucks cup of coffee

• 1 decade ago

Are you serious?

Ask that question to any reasonable person, and they'll laugh you out of the building.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Prayers do nothing.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wow i really need to stop praying..

• 1 decade ago

No

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.