Best ever Simpsons quote?

Please place what you think is your favourite quote here, so I can find out what people think is the best ever! - It doesn't have to be accurate...

Mine: Marge: "Well, well, well. Looks like somebody's going to have to do some..."

Homer: "[rushes in yelling] It's carnival time. Here's money kids! Take

what you need!"

Favorite Answer

f*** sh** up, burn sh** down

*sorry bout the language*

Son, a woman is like a beer. They smell good, they look good, you'd step over your own mother just to get one! But you can't stop at one. You wanna drink another woman!

Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.

I know what you're saying, Bart. When I was young, I wanted an electric football machine more than anything else in the world, and my parents bought it for me, and it was the happiest day of my life. Well, goodnight.

Oh, everything's too damned expensive these days. This Bible cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody's a sinner! Except this guy.

Marge, there's an empty spot I've always had inside me. I tried to fill it with family, religion, community service, but those were dead ends! I think this chair is the answer.

Ah, TV respects me. It laughs with me, not at me!

English - Who needs that? I'm never going to England!

Source(s): if you want to see more go here! http://www.lifeisajoke.com/simpsonspeak4_html.htm

"No you've got the wrong number. This is nine one......two."

Chief Wiggum answering the phone while the winning lottery numbers are being read on tv

Runner up: "I'll write you a song so shmaltzy it'll make Moon River sound like a farting orang-utang" Homer to Lisa

Homer: "Quick! Gotta put it together before the cement dried! Instructions, English side ruined, must use French side. Le Grill? What the hell is that?"

Ralph Wiggum: It tastes like . .burning

Nelson: Go Apple!

Bart: Go Grapefruit!

Ralph: Go Banana!!!

Ralph: Hi Lisa, Hi Principal Skinner, Hi Super Nintendo Chalmers! I"m Learn-ding

Bart: We didn't turn the electric chair off

Ralph: He'd gonna smell like hotdogs!!

Source(s): consider me for best answer

Homer: No TV & No Beer make Homer something something

Mage: Go Crazy

Homer: Don't Mind if I do

So I said,"Look buddy, your car was on fire when I got here. And as for your grandmother, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that." - Homer

Ralph Wiggum: "Me fail English, that's unpossible."

EAT MY SHORTS AND KOWABUNGA

doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!