R/P: have you ever been...?

sorta FORCED to listen to music you dont like? ~another story~ well, today at the fair (different story than last time... the fair sucked today) me, my friend, and her nephew were getting on the ferris wheel. so we get in the seat, and the dude working the ride had the radio going, it was playing Let It Be, one... show more sorta FORCED to listen to music you dont like?

~another story~
well, today at the fair (different story than last time... the fair sucked today) me, my friend, and her nephew were getting on the ferris wheel. so we get in the seat, and the dude working the ride had the radio going, it was playing Let It Be, one of my favorite songs ever, but my luck, it was just the middle of the song, and we go to the top, and we're up there for quite awhile, im listening to the song, and then the next one comes on. its some stupid R&B tune. i dont know WHAT station he was listening to!!!

AND AFTER WE GET OFF....
and get on the twister... they start BLARING rap.
it was either 50 Cent, or Lil Wayne, it was HORRIBLE, and i was sitting with my friend's nephew, and he told me that was his favorite song... and he's FIVE.

~today was so full of fail~

OH one more thing, when she was driving me home, she pulled off the side of the road to let me drive, and she puts in this CD.
she told me to guess who it was, i swear he sounded EXACTLY like jesse mccartney.
so said him, and she said no,
it was making me mad, i wanted her to turn it off, she only would if i guessed who sang it.
so i hear the phrase "burning up" i IMMEDIATELY pulled over, and took out that CD.
i was so pissed.

OKAY, i'll do another MQ, because i'm talking too much
MQ1- have you been forced to listen to music you hate?
MQ2- what's your favorite album cover?
Update: *angels sing* in my art class, thankfully, my art teacher has AWESOME music taste. he plays a LOT of the stuff i like. unfortunately the kids in there do not. imagine came on one day... and the girl next to me did NOT know that song... i mean, come on. and the guy across from me has the EXACT same taste in... show more *angels sing*
in my art class, thankfully, my art teacher has AWESOME music taste.
he plays a LOT of the stuff i like.

unfortunately the kids in there do not.
imagine came on one day... and the girl next to me did NOT know that song... i mean, come on.
and the guy across from me has the EXACT same taste in music as me.... BUT he likes slipknot, ICP, and korn.
he drew a Slipknot mask on his folder.... :0
i just pretend NOT to think about that side of him lol
Update 2: oh, and awhile back, i was with my best friend, her mom & her neighbor, we were going to the Robinson mall in PA, and her neighbor was messing with the radio, and he turned on this freaking mainstream.
it was TWO HOURS OF i kissed a girl.
i wanted to leap out the window