Ace bandage for gym ?

I do alot of running and jumping around in gym. Which really takes a toll on my knees. Can I wrap an ace bandage around my knees to help support them and so that they don't hurt as much?

Favorite Answer

ace bandages are good, but knees are hard to wrap because of the risk of wrapping too tight.

many drug stores carry knee braces that are just like an ace bandages but slip on... try those for light support... if you need more some braces have plastic or metal supports on the sides... if your knees still hurt, you may want to consider seeing a doctor.

You can absolutely do that! It really can't hurt you, just don't wrap it too tight. Also, you could try some of the ACE brand braces that support your knees, I use one... it definitely supports my knee...

Good Luck!

Source(s): I play softball and soccer alot, and I need support for my knees too!

you will could get some Physiotherapy on your ankles. the podiatrist does not try this. A P/T can try this for you yet can not diagnose precisely what the subject is A chiropractor can do the P/T and proceed to computer screen you and diagnose the subject for you. you do not decide on finished immobilization yet you opt on a help brace It appears like an extremely extreme sprain even probable an extremely small avulsion fracture deep in the midst of the ankle joint. this demands relax and therapy and bracing to assist yet to not immobilize the ankle joint. you will could beef up your proteins and supplementations you will could be off of coaching which includes the ft for some month or 2